The inflatable pit contains 3 parts:
- On top is a foammat with soft foam to land on
- A central airbag with an airtight upper and inferior layer. The space between these 2
layers is made out of pyramidal aircones which function as a spring.
- The inferior layer is an airtight airbag which is only used when creating a higher landing
surface such as the stack of mats.
The inflatable pit can be used in 3 different ways:
1. Used as a landing mat
The central air bag is inflated and covered with a foam mat.
2. Used as a hard or soft pit:
You can adjust the frequency from the blowers and the hardness of the pit.
3. Used as a higher landing surface
Both air bags are inflated.